1.03.2010

Shop 'Til You Drop

I only got a few hours of sleep last night because my legs were aching so bad. I swear I walked a million miles yesterday at two different malls. Serious shopping. I don't think I've been this hardcore for years. Thankfully I had a list. It was still an entire day of going from store to store, but I was able to get everything accomplished. Some of my favorite purchases: a new laptop bag and my second pair of Toms.

I also went to Starbucks twice. I'm currently staying with my parents who live in an extremely small town. There are no coffee places. The nearest Starbucks is about 30 minutes away. I'm a serious coffee drinker. I'm totally fine with drinking coffee from my coffee maker, but I'm not going to lie. I love me some coffee drinks. Lattes. Mochas. YUM. I was desperate for a mocha so I went to McDonald's. I frequented a McDonald's in Australia back in the day with a McCafe. It was delightful. And cheaper than Starbucks. So I thought this McCafe would be just as good. WRONG. I got the most disgusting drink ever. It was basically hot water with dissolved whipped cream and a glob of chocolate syrup sitting in the bottom of the cup. Nasty. So yesterday's two visits to Starbucks were very special to my heart.

I'm about to watch the movie Panic Room. Am I the only one who just now realized that Kristen Stewart is in it?

Day 3. I was craving a Mountain Dew this afternoon. I resisted. Go me.

No comments:

Post a Comment