1.05.2010

Haircut!

This is the longest my hair has ever been in my life. I had short hair for several years and I hated it so much. The long hair has been here for while and it's driving me nuts!!! I'm contemplating going short again. Probably not going to happen. But it is a thought in my head. I'm definitely getting it cut. I'm about to leave the country for five months and there is no way I can handle this mane of hair plus however many more inches grow during that time.

Also, I finally got all my grades for the semester. Finished my first semester of grad school with all A's. Yay! It was not easy, but I'm certain that I received a lot of grace.

Before:


After:


I should probably take a better picture but I'm too lazy. My hair is way shorter than I expected. It hits right at my shoulders which I know is technically not short. But listen, my hair was crazy long. But I like it this way. And it feels way better. It's a winner!

And someone else also wanted their picture taken.


No comments:

Post a Comment