9.12.2010

Arts & Crafts

So, IKEA has pretty much changed my life. My new favorite thing is to peruse the place and steal ideas. It was like getting to go to Disney World when we had trips to IKEA in Naples. AND, there is one near-ish to me in Ohio. I got to visit it yesterday and it was pretty much amazing. For one, it allowed me to believe that I was back in Naples for about an hour. For two, I bought some pretty awesome things. IKEA has super random fabric, which is totally my style. So I just made this:


Pretty cool if you ask me. It's numbers written out in script. And the whole project cost about twelve bucks. I don't know if you've priced home decor these days, especially large wall pieces, but stuff is expensive. 

Also, it turns out that arts & crafts are fun. And I really like the way my apartment is coming together. Too bad I'll be moving again in a few months. Oh well. I'll just have to turn my new place into a hipster as well. 

Do you have any DIY tips/ideas for home decor? 

No comments:

Post a Comment