6.29.2010

The Best Part Is The End

I don't really have anything to blog about. 

I could take pictures of my apartment, but that would require too much effort and I haven't had much coffee yet. And I also just spilled said coffee because I got a little too excited. 

I could tell you how good it feels to have my beloved Hummingbird (guitar) back in my life, but I think if I spent an entire blog post talking about how much I missed my guitar that would make me a little bit of a dork. 

I could tell you about my new roommate, Rufus Costello. He's a pomeranian who gives high fives. 

I could express my excitement on getting a washer and dryer delivered. Pretty sure getting excited about something like that makes me an official adult, which is a little bit weird to me. 

I could tell you about my new hairstyle, which is shorter and layered. I don't really like it, but there isn't much I can do about it now. I think it makes me look older, which wasn't the look I was going for. Allora...

Yep...pretty sure my blog is boring right now. It needs some pictures. And maybe some videos. OHHHHH. Wait for it...




2 comments:

  1. that was beautiful. and you should be proud of your growing up accomplishments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The color of the water is so pretty. I like the singing in the background :)

    ReplyDelete