11.03.2010

i've been listening to too much emo music

I think I'm tired of myself. I'm not certain, because I won't even let myself "go there." I know there is a lot of thoughts that I need to process and put down on paper, but I haven't done it. Just the thought of doing it exhausts me. Still, I carry the thoughts on with me through day after day. I know my load would be so much lighter if I would allow myself to think. Why am I so afraid of it?

I used to enjoy processing my thoughts. I wrote in a journal almost every day and just put it all out there. It was when I let myself go that I felt the most alive. This sounds insane, I know. I'm going to consider it a prelude to the real thinking that I need to do.

Maybe this weekend. Serious journal time.  Something is awry...must.solve.the.mystery...that is myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment