8.17.2010

Long Overdue

I'm real sorry. I have totally abandoned this blog. I gave Tumblr a try, thinking it might be superior to Blogger. And don't get me wrong, Tumblr is a great idea and if enough people were to have accounts I would probably make the switch. But until then, I'm sticking with Blogger. So, I am back.

School started back for me today and I'm slightly overwhelmed. I just realized that I haven't been in a formal class for 9 months. This is the longest break from school I've had in my entire life. So sitting through three back to back classes was a little challenging today. And I'm betting that my 7am class tomorrow isn't going to be much easier.

It hasn't been easy getting back into the swing of things. I'm trying to focus on the new season of life I've entered and not dwell on the past one (though I want to hold on to those memories). I've had to remind myself several times that I am not stuck in this season forever. They come and go. I should try to enjoy it while it lasts so that I will have no regrets. I don't know where I am headed after Louisville, but my time here will be over before I know it. Life moves fast. I must make the most of my time here.

What's new in your life?

No comments:

Post a Comment