5.16.2010

Bloggy McBloggerson

Wouldn't it be weird if my blog updated itself? Like if somehow this blog had the ability to follow me around for a week and make its own report? And wouldn't it be even weirder if the report was subjective? I wonder what my blog would think about me...

Since my blog can't do that, I'll have to update you on my life. For the past three days I have been in Rome. I saw the sights and I met with some people. Overall, it was a fun time, even when it rained for two days straight.

Rome is a weird place. There is sooooo much history there. And there are also sooooo many tourists there. Part of the time it felt like I was in Disney World. There are so many attractions and just people all over the place and you'll randomly here music and it seems all so very amusement park-ish. That part is pretty annoying. But if you can get past all of that and focus on the history, its pretty neat.

But Rome is definitely a different place than Naples. They might as well be in two different countries. Which goes to show that Italy is a very regional place.

In other news, my brother will be here on Thursday. And I am very excited!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment